Monday, April 10, 2006

Habitat trip update and final plea

Thank you again to all of you for your support, emotionally and financially! I'm just putting this out there one more time, and I promise I won't bother you anymore.

The deadline for fundraising for the Habitat trip mentioned on the left there is Friday. I am SO close. SO close! Thank you all for your help! The support from my blogging friends has been amazing!

If you want to donate just a little bit, please do so now. The best way, at this point is either through paypal or through Habitat directly. I'll be rolling the paypal donations over to Habitat on Thursday. Any extra will be used to buy my plane ticket. Any extra after that will be donated to Habitat, too.

I don't want to be a pain, but I'm pretty broke, so every little bit helps!

Thanks again!!

4 Comments:

Blogger smax said...

i just shot you 40 (sorry so small... it's tax time).

will you reach your goal by friday, ya think???


sal

April 12, 2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Clandestine said...

thanks, smax!! that's not small at all! it's perfect! :)

i'm pretty sure i will be there by friday!!

thanks so much for your help! i REALLY appreciate it!!

xoxo

April 12, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger smax said...

here's hoping. i know you will be greatly appreciated when you arrive.
sal

April 12, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

I love the photos below! It's been a hard time for our chapter of Habitat too. I wish you lots of luck on your collections.
Lois Lane

April 13, 2006 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home