Wednesday, February 15, 2006

hmmm...

I haven't posted in a loooong time, and although I have nothing much to say, I'm getting sort of sick of that little photo journey, so I'd like to push it down the page a bit.

So, here's a picture of Regg:

Do you think he needs to go on a diet?? The thing is, he really doesn't eat more than any other cat. He just is a little large, is all :)

And here's a picture of a cave on a beach in Maui. Just because it's about 2 degrees outside here, and it snowed just a little bit (actually, 18 inches) on Sunday...

SO that was pretty arbitrary, but hey - it's better than looking at the same thing all the time, right?!

What did you do for Valentine's day? M and I don't really celebrate it - we think it's kind of dumb. We went to the mall (oy) and went to the Cheesecake Factory, but miraculously didn't have any cheescake! We also had no wait, which is at least as miraculous, as usually there's a wait to get on the list to wait for an hour or more! So silly. She bought some clothes, and I didn't buy anything.

Here's another picture for you, just because it's funny:


heehee.

The End!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

David and I don't do anything for Valentine's Day either. I would much rather get flowers on a day that he felt like sending them, than a day he had to. It is all marketing and to have a good laugh, look at all the people standing in the lines at the candy stores!

I liked your photos! Your kitty is big. Is it a Maine Coon? Maine's are big kitties.

February 15, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger mamalicious said...

I love the GW photo. And, of course, of Regg. Cute kitty.

No wait at Cheesecake Factory? On Valentine's Day? It truly is a miracle.

February 15, 2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Cheers my dear...love it all...and hell I'm sure the cat would tell you it is all about his metabolism!

STB

February 15, 2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger Connie in FL said...

Regg is a cutie! My daughter's tuxedo kitty is a "big boy" too. Ask him if he cares.

Great comment about Dubya... well said indeed.

February 15, 2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Blogzie said...

The Regg is not fat! He's just fluffy, like his Auntie Blogzie.

What a handsome boy he is!

And yes, I do owe you a letter, my dear.

I'm so naughty, but I do think of you!

x0x0x

February 15, 2006 7:35 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement.

Kimberly

P.S. Susan and I didn't do anything for Valentine's Day either. We have 4 dogs and it's a full time job!!

February 16, 2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger sjobs said...

My guy had a basketball on Valentine's Day so we didn't do anything either.

Love your photos, the one with Bush was my fav. Your kitty is HUGE!!!

It is going to be 3 above for a high tomorrow with a windshield of -30. I hate the really cold days of MN.

February 16, 2006 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home