Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolved

I don't usually make resolutions because it sometimes seems silly. But, I figure that 2006 has a whole lot of days left, and it's a nice, clean-cut amount of time, so, here we go!

#1 - Be healthier. I want to eat more real food that is good for me and less food that is bad for me. And I want to excersize. Might as well use that gym if I'm going to pay for a membership! I also want to spend more time outside once the weather allows.

#2 - See my friends more. Since I lived far away from all of my friends for two years, it's as if I've gotten out of the habit of seeing them often and haven't quite figured out how to fix that. I will make a concerted effort this year to see my friends more. Or at least talk to them on the phone more.

#3 - Do more fun activities. Such as crafts and going places and going to the movies. After work, if I'm not tutoring, I don't need to always go home and watch tv for 4 hours before I go to bed. That is a waste of a life.

#4 - Figure out what I want to be doing for a job. Self explanatory. Is tax accounting really enough????

#5 - NO MORE CREDIT CARDS! I just don't want to use them anymore.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jojo said...

Hi Clandi,
Happy New Year to you also. Good to hear from you.

Good resolutions - especially the cc one. Those things are hard to live without, but can make life miserable.

I think of you often also. Did you have a good Christmas? Are you still working your same job?

January 03, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger mamalicious said...

Hi Clandy! I've missed you! We're home now, but running around, having fun. I love Colorado - today it was 65 and sunny.

I'll be better in touch next week but wanted to say hello.

love, mamalicious

January 03, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger sjobs said...

I am soooo with you on the no more credit cards. Cut those damn things up!!

Thanks for your kind words and I love your list..

Mary

January 04, 2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

These seem like rational resolutions!

January 04, 2006 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home