Wednesday, November 30, 2005

food made with love

Today, M made my lunch. I had leftover homemade macaroni and cheese, a little salad, and I'm staring at a homemade brownie.

And I thought,"This is how all those guys back in the days of housewives knew they were loved - they opened their lunches, and could taste it!"

There's definitely a difference to the taste of food made with love. That's why the lunch I had today was better than any lunch or dinner I could ever buy in even the fanciest restaurant on Earth!


/romantic, cheesey cheeseball entry #1

3 Comments:

Blogger Blogzie said...

Awww, how sweet.

I make my husband's lunch everyday and I always go out of my way to make it special and find little treats that will surprise him. Sometimes I enclose little notes that will make him smile.

"Love Is All You Need..."

x0x0x

November 30, 2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Ah...

The smell of wax paper comes wafting back.

Nice post doll.

STB

November 30, 2005 2:51 PM  
Blogger mamalicious said...

how cute are you, Clandy?

My co-worker's girlfriend always makes his lunch and I tease him mercilessly. Secretly, I'm envious. When my wife makes my lunch, she ALWAYS puts a note inside. Makes me all tingly. :)

November 30, 2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home