Thursday, November 17, 2005

Things I like that others don't (as much)

1. Ketchup!
2. Math
3. Driving to work
4. Taking taxis
5. Watching TV
6. Playing video games (only 12-year-old boys like this as much as I do)
7. Craft fairs
8. Getting coffee at a coffee shop before work
9. Having other people cook for me
10. Skunks
11. Purple
12. the movie Beaches
13. Driving the whole way during looooong car rides
14. Staying in hotels
15. The Three Stooges (me and all the 50+ men)
16. Howard Stern (I think he's funny!)
17. Lifetime Movies
18. Howard the Duck
19. Teenagers
20. Taxes

3 Comments:

Blogger mamalicious said...

I love Lifetime, too. And someone just told me that the new LOGO channel is like Lifetime for gay people. I so need to get it. :)

Can't say I like math or driving to work.

Loved reading your list. I'm going to do that, too (yep, I'm a copy cat).

November 17, 2005 12:46 PM  
Blogger CrackerLilo said...

Oh, I love staying in hotels (I put the HO in hotel!) and having other people cook for me!

I'll do this later. :-)

November 17, 2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger mamalicious said...

I love hotels, too, but I hate hotel bathtubs.

Have you ever played with Polly Pockets? They're really fun...more fun that you would think. :)

November 17, 2005 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home