Thursday, September 01, 2005

awful

this is an awful quote from a woman in biloxi who hasn't eaten in three days.

"A lot of people told me FEMA would help, but I don't know who he is," she said. "I don't even know where to find him to get some help."

It's just awful.

Just registered for the blog thing today - blogging for katrina

My charity is also the Human Society - poor little creatures





(i don't know how to link pictures or put this on the top so if someone wants to help me, please let me know!)

1 Comments:

Blogger CrackerLilo said...

That is beyond sad.

Unfortunately, the people who can work the system best are usually the ones who need it least.

And when are the people with good intentions going to help them? Between picking out bodies or while they're dodging bullets?

I wonder when would be a good time for someone who is fluent in "paperwork" to come and counsel them.

September 02, 2005 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home