Friday, July 29, 2005

Georgia's Idea

I don't like nicknames - please call me by my real name.

I wore a ponytail in my hair everyday for 10 years and then got my hair cut and it's never up anymore.

I don't drink alcohol and have never been drunk.

I smoked clove cigarettes a little (probably a total of 3 packs in my life) but that's it.

I don't like soda.

I think I will live into my 90s but I don't want to if nobody else does.

I LOVE being in my car, and often wish the ride was longer.

I also love having parties.

I can't wait to own a little house in a few years when I have broken free of credit cards.

I think it is cruel that credit card companies bring applications to college campuses.

I need to do work but I don't want to.

I am very bad at fighting and usually cry, which makes me even madder than I was to begin with.

I love children but don't want any of my own.

I love math.

I wish people could know the gender of my significant other without my having to tell them. Or, I wish it didn't matter to anyone when they figure it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said...

Wonderful list... I should do that too.

Here is a booklist for you. These are some of my most favorites and they were all hits in my bookclub. You've probably read some of them too...but trust me on the ones you havent read. :)

1) Sister of My Heart : A Novel
by Chitra Divakaruni\
2) Mutant Message Down Under
by Marlo Morgan
3) The Secret Life of Bees
by Sue Monk Kidd
4) Year of Wonders
by Geraldine Brooks
5) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
by Mark Haddon
6) Girl with a Pearl Earringby
by Tracy Chevalier

July 29, 2005 2:13 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Maybe I'll do this too...

July 31, 2005 7:27 PM  
Blogger mamalicious said...

I did it, too. Mine aren't very interesting, but I loved the activity. It's sort of like filling out applications - I love doing that.

I hope all is well. Still sorry I missed you in Boston.

August 03, 2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Thank you very much for your caring words on my blog. It truly means a lot to me that there are "stranger friends " out there that honestly care about my welfare.

I look forward to reading through your blog. You seem like a wonderful soul. Thanks again for taking the time to write, and care. Sometimes those caring words are what pull complete strangers through so many things...

Hugs to you,
Sarah

August 09, 2005 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home