Friday, July 08, 2005

A story

Once upon a time there was a girl. She was in her 20s and very happily single. She was happy with her life and her friends and liked that she could do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Well, one day she met another girl. Now the other girl was very smart and fun. The two girls liked each other because they had fun doing the same sort of things - like bowling, and driving in the car, and playing outside, and going to the movies, and going out to eat. Well, before they knew it, the two girls began to fall in love. But they had never been in love with another girl before, so it was sort of surprising. But they both felt that same way. So they started off sleeping in the same bed, just like friends. Then, they started playing with each other's hair and talking and lying in bed, sometimes all day. They both knew what was going on so much that they didn't have to talk about it. One night, one girl said,"What are we doing?" And the other girl was scared, so she said,"I don't know!" The braver girl said,"Well, I am smitten." The not as brave girl looked at her, and said, "I am too."

And three years later, here we still are - smitten....

3 Comments:

Blogger Blogzie said...

I love that word 'smitten.'

I fell in love with my husband when he sent me an email and wrote 'I fancy you.'

So nice to see you blogging!

July 11, 2005 2:05 PM  
Blogger CrackerLilo said...

Awwww, I can't believe I missed this, but I'm so glad I saw it now! :-)

July 27, 2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Smitten? I don't know that I remember saying that but it sounds like something I would say. That was such a strange and nice time.
Indeed, we are still smitten : )

July 31, 2005 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home