Wednesday, August 17, 2005

taxes rock

10 Years Ago: August 1995- I was completing my first summer as a camp counselor and getting ready to go to college!

5 Years Ago: August 2000 - I was completing my first summer as a camp assistant director and getting ready to start graduate school.

1 Year Ago: August 2004 - I was in Maui! I brought 16 teenaged girls through where I worked.

Yesterday: I had enchiladas for dinner that were YUMMY (I didn't cook them, of course, but someone else in my house did!) ;)

Today: I'm eating peanut butter pretzels

Tomorrow: I have my tutoring teach-back thing

5 snacks I enjoy: peanut butter filled pretzels, cookies (all kinds), baby carrots, ice cream, most other things.

5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Bob Marley, Bette Midler, Ani DiFranco, Indigo Girls, Dar Williams

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Buy a house, pay off my debt, pay off MG's debt, send MG to culinary school, buy two Priuses, save the rest.

5 bad habits I have: procrastinating, too much ice cream, being lazy in general, watching too much tv, being very stubborn

5 things I like doing: watching tv, eating ice cream, going out to dinner, going on road trips with MG, going shopping

5 things I would never wear: a bikini, anything tight, a thong, turtlenecks, belly shirt

5 TV shows I like: Alias, Days of Our Lives, Passions, The Amazing Race, Law & Order

5 movies I like: Matilda, Hillary and Jackie, The Presidio, Planet of the Apes, Kissing Jessica Stein

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Bette Midler, Alice Walker, Maya Angelou, Fergie, Ani DiFranco (that'd be a funny dinner party)

5 biggest joys at the moment (not including people and pets): Sunshine, my purple furniture, being healthy, that I brought lots of snacks to work today, that my job isn't stressful at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

Culinary school? So you can be a millionaire with a presonal chef?

August 17, 2005 4:40 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

At least you liked the enchiladas!

August 17, 2005 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home