Friday, October 28, 2005















Through this strange world of blogging, I've come to "know" lots of people through other people. Of course, we all know this whole thing, for me, started with SB's blog. But in any case, through that, I've "met" all sorts of people.

One of those people is Jojo , a perhaps unlikely person as we have drastically different views on the world. However, she's very sweet and has a daughter with my favorite name. ;)

So, Jojo shared the story of Rebekah, a little girl with cancer, because really - families of little girls with cancer can't get enough support.

So through THAT, I learned about Maggie, another little girl with very complicated cancer.

The reason I'm telling you all of this is because Maggie passed away last night, and I think anyone who believes in anything should keep her family in their thoughts. There is nothing worse in this world than losing a child. Even those of us without kids know that.

This is a sad post, I know, but maybe a little support from some strangers will make Maggie's family's world a little brighter?

3 Comments:

Blogger Blogzie said...

Hi Ms. Clandy,

You are right. There is nothing harder in this life than losing a child.

I went through it last year when my cousin's 13 year old daughter was killed in an accident.

I still have guilt that I wasn't all that much of a support for her. I always feel that I could/should have done more.

October 28, 2005 3:52 PM  
Blogger Jojo said...

Hi Clandi,
I guess our friendship is somewhat unlikely with our views being different, but I'm glad we can look past our differences and just care about each other.

Thanks for your link to Rebeccah and Maggie. You are a very sweet and caring person.

October 28, 2005 4:00 PM  
Blogger mamalicious said...

Clandy;

I will say a prayer.

Glad you're back.

October 29, 2005 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home