Sunday, March 26, 2006

photo sunday

I know how much everyone enjoys a good photo montage. This one is of a trip we went on to Yosemite in the summer of 2004, shortly before we moved from CA back to MA. The people in the top row are our very good friend from SF who went with us to Yosemite and also drove with us from CA to MA just for fun (???) and me! In the next row is Ranger Dave, and in the bottom row, the people are M and me (my hair looks a little funny in that one).

Have a great day!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I love Yosemite. It is so beautiful there. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos with us!

I am happy to hear that you are close to your goal for the HFH trip!!! I am so impressed by you and your goodness!

Happy Sunday penpal!

Love and hugs,
Nancy

March 26, 2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

I've never been to Yosemite for longer than a nano second. I need to put that back on the list.

Thanks....

STB

March 27, 2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger Blogzie said...

Ah, thanks for the memories.

I was at Yosemite once in the 70's, stoned on acid.

I should probably return one of these days, but that would require going outside.

xx00xx

March 27, 2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger Sublime said...

Beautiful Clandy!

March 27, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger sjobs said...

Another place in the world that I haven't been to. Maybe some day.

It looks beautiful.

Mary

March 30, 2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger I n g e r said...

Oh, how beautiful! And the park, too!

Inger

April 03, 2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger alan said...

Someday...maybe when I finally talk her into that driving trip to Alaska...

alan

April 06, 2006 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home