Monday, February 20, 2006

photo-montage monday!


This a a photo-montage created by M for your viewing pleasure. I was going to just post a few pictures from our fall trip to Bar Harbor (Bah Hahbah), ME, but she thought it would be more fun if she created a montage. And I think she was right. I can't possibly describe each picture, but she's the one in the pinkish scarf, and I'm the one with the curly hair. The hotel is the second from the right in the bottom row. We also went to Acadia, and some of the pictures are from there, too. And there are some repeats, I see, such as my car (whose name, incidentally, is Lynetta).

Happy Montage Monday! ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Blogzie said...

Look how cute the two of you are!

Great photos.

I always wanted to go there, but I never made it that far north.

It looks beautiful.

xxxxx

February 20, 2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

I love a good montage.

STB

February 20, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger sjobs said...

Great montage.... You both look wonderful!

The area looks just beautiful.

Mary

February 20, 2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger nancy =) said...

what fabulous pix!! the sunsets -- omg!! gorgeous!!

what a cool way to show us your pux =)

that m of yours is very clevah indeed!

peace...

February 20, 2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

What a clever girl you have there! I love the montage! You two are adorable.

I will be sending you a letter very soon pen pal!

March 02, 2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home