Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Missing the old bloggers

I was just reading old posts and remembering when we all blogged all the time. I miss that! Of course, for me, I did it at work, and stopped regularly blogging as soon as I got a job that didn't require me to be at the computer all day (and doesn't give me time anyway), but I just miss all of the bloggers!

Ah well...

But remember how fun it was??? What happened to everyone??? SMAX, Blogzie, Inger, Mary, etc. Who knows! But I hope everyone is well, and I'm glad to still see Alan, Crackerlilo, and some others blogging around...even if I don't comment much.

I miss you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I am still around, just haven't had time to be posting and reading. I actually posted this evening.

It is good to find you here.

Mary

July 09, 2008 10:50 PM  
Blogger alan said...

Inger is still around as well; Blogzie pops up every now and again, though not nearly often enough!

That "whirl" of life can really carry you off for a while, you know?

alan

July 15, 2008 10:10 AM  
Blogger Blogzie said...

Clandy!

Hi darlin'!

I've seen you around different blogs lately. It's good to know you are okay.

I miss you too!

You'll find "I" at:

http://dancingredux.blogspot.com/

x0x0x

July 21, 2008 5:44 PM  
Blogger meelo said...

hey - i was one of the "old" bloggers. and i peaced out, but did actually return back home...used to come up as "meelo." seems like you left too...

April 28, 2010 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home