Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wahoo!

I am not a very good blogger. It was much easier when I had such a boring job and had nothing to do all day but blog, blog, blog.

In any case, I hope perhaps some of the old blogging friends will read this post. Because I have such exciting news and feel that really, the blogging friends will appreciate it much more than most of the people I know in person.

Ready?

WE'RE GOING ON THE ROSIE CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, it's what - 11 months away?! But I'm so excited I can't stand it!

And, when I called (of course this would happen - but it was still great), the woman asked how many people, and when I said 2, she said,"You and your partner?" I mean, maybe it's silly, but I just enjoyed that she said partner and not husband/boyfriend.

That's all my news for now. YAY!

7 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

That's great news!

I'd love to do that just once, just to have some time on a ship that wasn't Navy!

:o)

I know you are going to have so much fun!

alan

August 29, 2007 5:24 AM  
Blogger Connie in FL said...

How fun!!!

Cruising is my favorite vacation and a Rosie cruise sounds like a real good one! Enjoy the anticipation and the trip.

August 31, 2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger biscuit said...

hey there clandestine!
YES it's the R family cruise to nova scotia that we are going on!
I too am excited and already counting down!!! can't wait!

August 31, 2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

It sounds like a wonderful time.

I would love to go on a cruise. Maybe in this lifetime.

Mary

September 01, 2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger MB said...

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! As you may remember, I've been on three of those darn Rosie cruises and loved every single minute. I'm sure I'll go again - I PROMISE I'll go again. You are going to LOVE IT.

September 17, 2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger Sublime said...

Hey Clandy,

I am sooooo soooo soooo very jealous. Can I be a stow away in your luggage? I love the documentary about her cruises. It brings me to tears at certain points. So much love... I'm sure you will get to drink it all in.

Take care,
Sublime

September 28, 2007 7:28 AM  
Blogger MB said...

I tagged you for a meme on my blog!

October 21, 2007 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home